Redline Sales & Service is a full service Manufacturers Representative Agency with headquarters in Lakeville, MN, and we specialize in the Retail Channel of Distribution. Collectively we have over 100 years of experience in the sales and marketing of consumer products. Our main objective is to assist the manufacturers that we represent in their efforts to successfully manage and grow the sales and marketing of their products with the retail customers in our territory.
- Partnering for Success By working closely with our vendors we are effective on their behalf in a variety of aspects. Sales and Marketing, effective two-way communication between vendor and customer to meet important objectives, implement changes, and resolve differences.
- Quality Representation We understand that Sales, Service and Training are an important part of our efforts on your behalf. We will provide you with quality representation that is competent and knowledgeable on the product lines and your goals. To see a list of manufacturers we currently represent, click here.
- Customer Contact We will provide regular telephone contact with each key account retail location. This will allow us to provide the stores with the support they may need, answer any questions they or their end user customers may develop and more. It will give the stores a chance to request any missing P.O.P and literature that they may need. It will also allow us to make the stores aware of any special promotions, etc. We maintain a comprehensive chart with all training and service with each location. This will help us maintain a higher level of support.
- Customer Communications We do periodic store telephone contact, mailings, as well as fax/email broadcasts for a variety of topics including new item introductions, and discontinuations, show specials and other product announcements.
Sales and Service Responsibilities
- Present new items, programs and promotional opportunities to our customers to encourage and maximize growth
- Maintain existing business by working closely with our customers and with Sales Management
- We play a vital role in presenting and maintaining current and accurate customer pricing. We update and share our Excel files with all concerned. We update and share promo pricing and work closely with our vendors customer service departments to avoid pricing and credit issues.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all customers to quickly resolve problems a they arise; thus, continuing to build customer confidence in our product lines. Good communications will also minimize opportunities for our competitors
- Participation in customer promotional events such as grand openings, resets, dealer buying shows, etc.
- Responsible for new store sets, demo days, training events and manager meetings
- We are firm believers in the value of training. We believe this will set our Manufacturers and Redline Sales & Service apart from the competition
- Provide continuing education and product knowledge (PK) events for training of customers employees, including store and inside sales personnel, phone and Internet sales and customer service teams